Saturday, October 29, 2011

We played Cranium...

...and had some pretty good laughs with it (especially when we had to draw something with our eyes closed, or act something out)! Andrew had bought that game for very little at a second-hand store a while back, but we'd never played it, so today we decided it was time we did. "Cranium" will probably go back to a second-hand store though (unless one of you who reads my blog wants it), as it is really designed for a younger "Audience" and we probably won't ever play it again.....

Andrew and I did chores this evening. We're not milking any goats now, so I was done with my part of chores (hay, grain and water to the goats) by the time he was ready to get his cow in the barn. The calves/cows had spooked again tonight, so Sally ran away into the dark with the rest of the herd and Andrew had to go get his 4-wheeler (which thankfully has a bright headlight) to get her in. Once he got Sally to the barn, I drove the ATV back to the shed in the rain so Andrew could get to his milking. Sometimes I really miss our other milk cows and the fun times we all had together milking twice a day, but then other times it's really nice to not have so many chores to do anymore, especially when it's cold outside!

Well, tomorrow's a new day and a new week. I should get some sleep so I'm ready for it! I think we're bringing the cows home soon----maybe tomorrow even......

1 comment:

Carra said...

Glad you had a nice day. :)

Pray the Lord blesses you.
Carra