Monday, August 30, 2010

Are you a "Real" woman?

I read this on a friend's blog a while back and would like to share it with you today...

One of the parts of being a "Real" woman is in allowing gentleman, such as this, to help you...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On the farm yesterday, the boys made and stacked straw bales, then picked rocks.

My dad started discing up the wheat stubble, so as to be able to plant a cover crop.

Mother and I worked on apples, apples, and more apples.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And now, it's time to get to work! This post may have been longer if it weren't for the fact that the computer wouldn't let me get on my blog when I had time to write, and now I don't have much time.... :(

May God be with you all today~

No comments: