Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Mountain lion spotted...

This morning, one of the front page highlights of our local newspaper was that there's been a large mountain lion spotted 4 miles NW of Napoleon. That would be approx. 10 miles straight east of us... I sure hope Mr. Lion decides to head someplace else--like the North Pole or somewhere. :)

I just got home from work, showered and am tired, so I'll wish you all a good nights rest.



Oh, I do have a quick bit of happy news to share before I go though--that being that James and Amanda (Dagley) Balyeat just had a baby boy today! New babies are so fun....

2 comments:

Rachel said...

A mountain lion - how exciting! Although I can understand that you wouldn't want it coming too close!

Well, Good Night, Cora, sleep well and have pleasant dreams(by the way, it's 7:34am here) :)

God bless and lots of love,
Rachel

Dawn Bornemann said...

Dearest Cora,
Thanks for letting us know about the new baby on the Earth. It's so much more pleasant news than a mountain lion 10 miles away!
Your papa and I smiled last night when you pulled into the driveway. He said, "It's so nice when we know that she's home safely!" I agreed. :)
I'm glad that it's cooler today AND that we don't have to water the garden. PRAISE THE LORD!
Hugs,
Mom