Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I have decided...

...to follow Jesus (Yeshua, as we call Him).

But that's old news! Let me tell you some new....

From this day forward, I'm going to attempt to write my posts in the mornings, so as to get to bed earlier every night.

What brought about this change, you say? Well, Mother asked me to read a chapter in the book she's reading now, "The New Me Diet" (which, by the way, is about a way of eating and not just a short lived, eat nothing but this for a few weeks type of thing) and, after reading the chapter which was about the importance of getting to bed early and getting a good night's sleep, I decided to attemp doing that very thing. We'll see how it goes. :)

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,

I have a picture post nearly ready, but it will have to wait to get posted--yep--until MORNING.

Sweet dreams everyone~

1 comment:

Mrs. E said...

Sweet Dreams... ;)

Blessings~ Miss Jen