Thursday, September 30, 2010

So tired...again...

Tonight, myself and the 3 other CNAs I worked with got a complete workout, meaning we were literally busy until the very last minute of our time there.

It feels so good to be back home again, in my own little room. What a blessing it is to be able to brush my own teeth... What a blessing it is to be able to hop into bed, without needing assistance from another individual... What a blessing it is to be able to pull the pillow down under my head a little more if desired, instead of having to push a button that will summon someone else to do it for me... What a blessing it is to be able to sleep a full nights sleep! These are blessings I'd never thought about before I began work at the nursing home, but for which I am now exceedingly grateful!!!

And now, I'm going to enjoy the blessing of a comfortable bed to sleep in (yes, comfortable, even though it doesn't adjust up and down, tilt, slant, and etc...) :)

~Good night~

No comments: