Saturday, December 11, 2010

A little bit of this, a little bit of that...

It was a delightful, cold day here on the farm. The last I heard this evening, it was 13 degrees below zero! We spent the day reading, resting, singing, playing Foosball, sipping hot chocolate, and watching a movie.

I also imported the pictures I had on my camera and thought I'd post a few of them here.

These are the ingredients that, when ground together in the Vita-Mix and after a bit of honey is added, make a delicious batch of...

~Halvah~

Brother Andrew worked again on tuning my piano the other morning, for which I'm very grateful...

And this is the hat I crocheted, after my Aunt LV got me started when they were here for Thanksgiving. She crochets many things and has made me a blanket and a shawl in years gone by...

And that is all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there Cora! I have to tell you a funny thing that happened here today. I had read your post about S.D. and the whole lasagna -cottage cheese - egg thing. Well today we had lasagna for lunch,and I turned to Miranda and asked what she thought about putting an egg into the cheese blend in SD ,she looked at me and said " that is just so weird to do!".....i started laughing because the lasagna we were eating had an egg in the cheese blend.Upon further thought she realized she has either never been there when we were making lasagna ( we only make it occasionally as we make lots of pans at once) or never noticed the egg. Ohhhh I just thought that was funny and you would enjoy hearing that! ~Molly Grace~

Cora Beth said...

Oh Molly,
That IS hillarious! Thanks for sharing... My dear friend may no longer think of me as strange, on that account anyway. :)