Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Little ones~

From noon to nearly 6:00 PM today, I watched and cared for a total of 13 children, some the whole time and some just after school was out. As one of those 13 was a baby of 2 months, and another was a little one of 10 months, I was nearly always very busy, as you may imagine!

When I returned home, my dad was already back from Enderlin and, as Mom and the boys were still in Bismarck, he and I went out in the cold wind and snow and did the chores. It had been quite some time since I'd milked Sally, so she fidgeted a little at first, but soon settled down and ate her oats and corn. :)

Shortly after we got back in the house, the others returned and we ate a belated supper together. It is so nice to have everyone back under the same roof once more!

No comments: