Sunday, December 5, 2010

My brother inspired me...

It's been so long since I've done a poll on my blog that I'd forgotten about them. That is, I'd forgotten until I saw my brother Jacob's poll on his blog. I thought it would be fun to see where the majority of the people who read my blog are from, so please "Vote" sometime in the following week.

Another thing I've not thought of doing in a while is a mystery picture. What's your opinion? Should I post mystery pictures more often? Do you enjoy guessing them?

How about recipes? Would you like to see more of those?

Or poems?

Or humorous tidbits that come in e-mails?

Or pictures of our home life?

Or, do you have other suggestions?

Thinking,
~Cora

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I voted. ;) Obviously, I live elsewhere in the US. :( *sniff* Which is most unfortunate I think since I can't come to visit you "often". ;)

Hmm, I enjoy whatever you post really. :) But I do love recipes (as you know) and I love hearing and seeing what you all are up to of course. :) Like, what does your family do about Christmas? Do you all celebrate it? And if you do, how does your family like to do things? :) I am always interested in that kind of thing. ;)

Hope you have a splendid day sweetie!
We need to catch up sometime. ;)
Love and Hugs!
~Rachel~

Tamera said...

I REALLY like the format of your blog. There's a little bit of everything and that keeps it fresh! You're a WONDERFUL blogger, and I look forward to reading your posts.

Kimberly said...

I always like your blog no matter what you post. I think my favorite is to read about your home life and the pictures you post. And I like that you post almost every day even if it is a short post.

Rachel Beth said...

Hello Cora
I voted on your poll - It will be interesting to know the results! :)

I enjoy all your posts but my favourites are about your home life. :)

God bless.
Lots of love,
~Rachel*