Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Now we can bounce...

...whenever we have a spare minute. :) Jacob and I spent a good couple hours setting up our new trampoline this morning. It is 15' across, and is so much fun! The net is better designed and is made of higher quality material than our other one was, and the metal bars that hold it up actually get screwed together, so maybe this trampoline will outlive our last one? (We figured out we must have had that one for 6 years....)

One of Jacob's cows had twins yesterday evening, so he was/is happy. We're thinking one may have to be a bottle calf though, as it doesn't look like the mama will have enough milk for both....

I went to work at the nursing home this afternoon/evening and only a little while ago got home. One of my coworker/friends gave me 2 baby Spider Plants, as she had many and we didn't have any....

I need to get up early and iron and pack the clothes I want to wear for the next 3 days, as I need to be at Helen's at 9:00AM and will stay there until 4:30, at which time I'll drive the couple miles from there into town and fill Mom's car with gas, then head home to change quick; load up the vehicle; and head for Jamestown to attend as much of the home school convention as possible. Choir practice starts at 7:30PM, so we for sure want to be there for that. All of us, except for Dad (who's going to stay home and take care of the animals so we can go) will be staying with the Stevens family right in Jamestown there. It will be so much fun!!!

You probably won't be hearing from me until Saturday or Sunday night. (Just thought I'd put that here for your sake, Hristiyan, so you don't think that I died. :) )

Good night everyone and may God bless you and give you a wonderful weekend.~

No comments: