Sunday, March 4, 2012

Prayer requests....

I just returned home from working at the nursing home again. Mother sent out the following e-mail to several people (me included) and, as it pretty much explains the highlights of this week, and the need for prayer, I thought I'd just include it here for everyone to read... Thank you in advance for your prayers!!!



Hello everyone,

I’m writing because our family plain old needs prayer this week. If you can cover us with your prayers, that would be awesome, but if you can help additionally, that would be terrific! You’re receiving this email from me because some part of it seems to apply to you so please give it a moment of your time. Here’s a run-down of our upcoming week.

Prayer request: Tomorrow at 9:00 AM Robert will have 8 teeth pulled. He’s begun the work of restoring his mouth to it’s proper function of eating pain free. He’ll also get his temporary bridge. I can imagine that he’ll be needing lots of TLC for awhile.

Tuesday is Super Tuesday. Being Andrew volunteered to help set up for our caucus meeting, we’ll be spending quite a bit of time in Hazelton. PLEASE, if you are a Dr. Ron Paul or Mr. Paul Sorum (who is running for Governor) supporter, PLEASE come to vote for them between 5:30 and 8:30. If you support either of these 2 Constitutional candidates and are needing a ride to the meeting, please let me know as we will do our best to get you to the hall on time.

On Wednesday Cora turns 25 and I believe that we are doing nothing but celebrating her life—at least that’s the plan.

I’ll be seeing clients in my office on Thursday. I have an opening over the noon hour if you are needing a tune-up.

Friday will be spent trying to find more Ron Paul and Paul Sorum delegates to come to our district convention.

Saturday at 2:00 in Wishek is our district convention. PLEASE if you are feeling even a tiny bit led to try to be a delegate to the State convention, you need to come to the district convention and let someone at the Ron Paul area know of your wishes. We will do our very best to help you to get elected. The GOP state convention will be held on March 30, March 31, and April 1 which is coming up FAST. It costs $80 to be a delegate plus your meals, transportation, and lodging unless you can travel from home. I must ask you to ponder this cost as small in comparison with what can be gained when we have Godly leadership at the State and Federal level! Please keep this meeting in your prayers as numerous men of God are trying to get the nomination to run in June.

On Sunday, my dear friend and BodyTalk Instructor, is holding her remarkable BodyTalk Access class in Bismarck. Taking this class in June of 2007 literally saved my life!!! I cannot recommend it too highly and I urge you, if YOU are having a hard time dealing with all of the stress in your life, to take the class. Just click on this link to sign up for the class which costs $125 and runs from 9:00 to 5:00 one week from today: http://www.bodytalksystem.com/seminars/details.cfm?id=17869

I can honestly say that, with the brain damage that I endured in 2006-2007, I’d never be able to keep up with my family during a week like this if I didn’t do BodyTalk on myself daily. It is just wonderful to be able to connect the 2 sides of my brain for greater concentration and less pain! I hope that you’ll get started on your journey of personal growth and discovery by taking Elizabeth’s class on the 11th!

Once again I covet your prayers for our family during this extremely busy and exciting week.

God bless,

Dawn for the Bornemanns

No comments: