Thursday, March 17, 2011

What went on around here today?

To be honest, I don't really know. :)

This morning, I rode along with our neighbors, Kristi and her 3 children (the little ones I babysit for every once in a while) to watch Amelia "Tumble" with some of her little daycare friends at the nursing home. However, when we got to the daycare, Kristi was informed that the Tumbling had been canceled, due to some sickness that's been going around. So instead of heading for the nursing home, we went to the drug store, which Kristi's sister owns.... There are a lot of neat toys there, and the children had a blast looking at them all. It was a fun outing!

After Kristi dropped me off back at our farm, I changed into my work clothes and helped get lunch ready, then we ate and I helped clean up the kitchen and then took off again for town to work the PM shift. I just got home.

I do know that my dad went grain cleaning today, and I assume Andrew took the sand blaster back to Bismarck, but I don't know that for sure. Everyone was in bed sleeping when I got home, which is exactly what I plan to do now!

~Good night~

No comments: