Friday, October 15, 2010

At last, Sabbath is here~

After a long day of cleaning grain for Andrew and a long day of cleaning house, cooking a feast, killing flies, cleaning the fish-tank, etc.... for Jacob and I, we are all ready for a rest! I thought it kind of funny when I talked to Mom this afternoon and mentioned that I should get back to work. She asked what I was up to and I said I was cleaning the house. She chuckled and said something like, "Oh, I guess it is Friday, isn't it?" :) This is probably the most fun Friday she's had in many, many years!!! I can hardly wait to tell you what our folks were up to today, but I will try to restrain from doing so...

I must tell you a little something though, or I'll burst, so here it is: They had fun with a balloon, beans and science. That tells you a lot, I know. :) Tomorrow they're out to spot some large fish.....

I'm off to dream-land. Good night~

No comments: