Tuesday, April 5, 2011

This is why we do things naturally as much as possible!

(Actually, there are more reasons than the one below, that actually being one of the smaller ones!) Don't get me wrong, I do believe there is a time and a place for Doctors' interventions, (if you cut off your finger, it's awfully nice to have someone who knows how to do some fancy sewing to put it back on!) but I believe that the runs to the Dr.'s office are far less needed than most people believe! But anyway, here's the tidbit that got me to talking on this subject: Suffering from a bad case of the flu, a man phoned his doctor for to get an appointment. When he was told the scheduled date of the appointment, he became outraged and bellowed, "Three weeks? The doctor can't see me for three weeks? I could well be dead by then!" Calmly, the receptionist replied, "If so, would you have your wife call to cancel the appointment?"

(from the Good Clean Funnies List)



On another subject completely, calving is getting going in full swing now. Yesterday, Dad tagged 9 calves, and this morning there were for sure 2 new ones before I left... We're praising God for warmer weather!



No comments: