Monday, June 27, 2011

Going to be early for once!

I'm so tired. I meant to call my blog post, "Going to BED early for once," but when I typed it out, it reads as it does now, which is also appropriate, as I am hardly ever writing my daily post while the sun is still setting in the West!

I worked last night, so got home late and then had to get up really early this morning to be ready to attend the farming/gardening/animal health class my family is taking from our friend/instructor from Georgia. The class is very informative and interesting, and I'm glad there are 2 days left, although I plan to get more sleep tonight so I can fully enjoy the rest of the time. :)

Before I go though, I just want to thank those of you who've been leaving comments so faithfully, even while I've not been able to read others' blogs, let alone comment on them. I hope to have time later this week to get caught up on what I've missed in the last 2 weeks. :)

For now though, it's off to dreamland for me.

God bless and sweet rest,
~Cora

1 comment:

Carra said...

Dear Cora,
I was tired last night too. After hauling in hay over the weekend, and then finishing it up Monday, and going to be late and getting up early for about three days... I was exhausted.
I do feel better this morning, thank the Lord, but I'm not caught up yet. But I pray I will be soon. I hope to go to bed early tonight. (I went to bed late again last night.)
May Jesus bless you, :) I look forward to your posts.
Your friend, Carra