Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Busy day!

This morning, after milking goats, I baked bread and made a homemade pizza, then baked some gingerbread and worked on more laundry.... Mother and Jacob have been working on schoolwork in spare moments, so that's what they were up to at that time. Dad and Andrew were changing a tire on the white truck and doing other odd jobs until lunch time. After eating, all the guys headed over to Fern's land. Mother spent a good part of the day mowing the lawn and I worked the rest of the day in town.

I will try to post the apple recipe for you all tomorrow morning sometime. :)

Here is yet one more great song! ~


3 comments:

Carra said...

Dear Cora,
Wow! You had pizza too! I spoke with a dear friend of mine last night, and unknown to us, their family had homemade pizza too - and so did we!
Well... how things happen.

I made bread yesterday too, and did laundry. :) No gingerbread.

I wanted to mow... but it had rained too much.
Well, gotta run now. It's getting time for another busy work day. Thank the Lord Jesus for everything, and I do trust in Him that His Will shall be accomplished in my heart and life.

With love,
Carra

Cora Beth said...

What fun! We were doing a lot of the same things yesterday! I love when God brings the fun little tidbits in life to our attention. :)

I too have to run now. I ground up some applesauce this morning (we make it in our Vita-Mix) and Jacob and I picked a pail-full of beets and I have them cooking for making into pickled beets....

Have a lovely day, working. :) Maybe you'll be able to mow your lawn this afternoon?

Love and prayers,
~Cora

Kyrie said...

I love this song Cora! And what a powerful rendition!!! Wow!

Thanks for the sweet comment you left me the other day!
You're right, I've had to take a bit of a blogging break, but hopefully I can get back into it soon. Consequently though, I've missed quite a bit about what's been happening in my blog friends' lives (this is the first time I've visited your blog in a while), but maybe I can catch up... sometime... ;)

SOLI DEO GLORIA!

Your blogging friend,

-Kyrie<><