Tuesday, September 13, 2011

It was a peanut butter cookie day!

I baked a double batch of Peanut Blossoms this morning so as to have something sweet to put in lunchboxes...

Later, when I got to work in town, I realized it was "Cookie Day" there too--and guess what kind of cookies it happened to be this time? Yep. Peanut butter cookies. :)


I'm pretty tired tonight and can't even remember what we all did this morning. I know I burned the squash I was frying on the stove. ;( I know the guys were busy with grain cleaning and combining some more, and I think Jacob worked on hay too. It's supposed to get pretty cold tomorrow and we're praying it does not freeze!!!

Have a good night everyone.~

2 comments:

Carra said...

Dear Cora,
Oh... freeze? We were complaining about the heat yesterday. We truly should be more grateful. The Lord is Good to us.
That is so interesting... peanut butter cookie day. :) What a coincedence!

With love,
Carra

Miss Linda said...

I'm amazed that it's so cold you are thinking it may freeze. It's going to be over 100 degrees here today.

Peanut butter cookies are one of my favorites!! I'm sure your brothers are very grateful for your baking efforts! Hope you have a very nice day.