Saturday, September 17, 2011

Did you know...




Today is/was Constitution Day!




"On this day Sept. 17th, 1787, the U.S. Constitution was signed by our founding fathers."


However:




May we all stand up for what is right in this present day and age!



...Just wanted to make sure you all knew what day it was!...



We also got the annual phone call we receive (at least) once a year about this time, stating that our cows were out and were headed home. :( It was supper time, but our guys bundled up and hopped on their bikes/4-wheelers and went and chased the cows, calves, and bulls back in again. Then they had to fix the fence for quite some time. Jacob came back with his bike and he and Mom did chores. Our pizza was well done by the time we finally all sat down around the table to eat it!


We then watched "Ever After"; had family prayer and visiting time; and now we are heading for bed.


Have a great new week, everyone, and may the Lord make clear the things He has for you to do in the next 7 days.~

1 comment:

Carra said...

Dear Cora,

Oh mercy... that is dreadful... one of those things that farmers have to deal with. Well done meals... chilly suppers... :) Well. I would never trade even the small life of farmnig I have for anything. The Lord has given me a treasure, and I could never thank Him or praise Him enough!

Dearest Cora, thank you for your prayers for me. My heart is so joyful today. The Lord Jesus is so Good to me! I am learning so much, and I could never praise Him enough.

With love,
Carra