Sunday, September 18, 2011

Moooving cows...

This morning, after chores, my brothers and I went up to the pasture and moved the cows to their next cell. They had to go through one other cell to get to the one they were supposed to be in, so it took a while. I thanked the Lord for helping there to be no bull fights this time. :) We had to fix the fence in a few places and set up the electric fencer to electrify the top wire, and then headed home for lunch.

I worked in town today. It was a quite, peaceful day there, so that was really nice!

My family worked in the fields again. I'm not even sure what they all got accomplished? I do know that when Mom and Jacob got back to do the chores, they discovered the neighbors' horses in our alfalfa field. I guess they called up the owners and had quite a time helping them get the horses back in! It was dark before they were done.

And that, my dear friends, was our day.

1 comment:

Carra said...

Gracious! What a day. :)
Thank you for sharing.

Be blessed, Cora. I need much prayer right now, if you could pray for my heart. The Lord will bless I know. But I have a hard time looking into the blessings of the future, and ignoring the present. Sometimes which isn't "pleasant" as you well know! :)

Yours, Carra