Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day #16...



I am thankful for good health! Last night, I wasn't feeling so good after shooing cows loudly in the cold air for nearly 3 hours, but thankfully, the Lord strengthened me and helped the vitamins and garlic to work and I feel fine tonight. PTL!


It was a busy day once again, and it snowed again. There still isn't much snow that stayed, so it still feels like Autumn.


I worked in town again. Tomorrow I'll be babysitting at Helens' again.


My dad hauled grain again and loaded a hay semi again.


Mother did 4 sessions on people here at home again.


Andrew and Jacob (and Dad and I) worked on fixing up the fence again.



It was a good day. :)

The end~

1 comment:

Carra said...

Dear Cora,
Praise the Lord that you are feeling better, friend. I pray the Lord is with you today.
Yours Carra