Monday, November 7, 2011

Day #7...

....so many things, but, I'll narrow it down to a couple for this post.

As I was eating my supper with my coworker, Clarissa, we were talking about her life growing up in a forest without electricity and running water... Though parts of that would be fun/adventurous for a while (using a wood-stove; eating by candle-light; etc.) our conversation did make me very glad that we do have the modern advances in this area of life, as it saves a LOT of time and labor!!! Also, if we didn't have electricity, I wouldn't be able to write on my blog anymore! :(

Yes, we are so blessed.....


1 comment:

Carra said...

We are indeed. :) The Lord has been good with the many inventions. A dear friend of mine does heat by wood... we heat by wood too... but they also cook on their stove as well. And lately got one that can also bake. I can't wait to hear how well it does! :) It would be so fun to cook that way.

Your friend, Carra