Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day #9





Tonight, I just want to say how thankful I am for modern transportation methods! These days:

...would have been fun, but a lot colder and we definitely would not travel around the way we do nowadays if we were still in horse and buggy times!


This morning, my brothers got up early and did chores and then I joined them on a road trip to Bismarck. Andrew had sold one of his cars and wanted to deliver it, but needed someone to pick him up and bring him back home after the delivery was made. Jacob rode along because he needed to renew his drivers' permit before it expired tomorrow. We also ran around town and did some errands for Dad and for the farm (ex: we bought gunny-sax for the potatoes). Then, Andrew took us both out to eat at Pizza Hut, which was a very thoughtful treat. :)


We arrived home just in time for me to change into my work-clothes and to head into town to work at the nursing home. I just got home and am very tired, so I shall bid you all a good night.

1 comment:

Carra said...

Well I'm so happy you had a good day Cora. :)

I pray the Lord has blessed your rest tonight.