Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 2 of "30 Days of Thankfulness"...

Tonight, as I was driving home from Napoleon in the dark, I was thanking God for His protection of us all as we're on the roads so much these days. I decided that my "Day 2" post would be to thank the Lord for His protection!





For example:

My dad has been hauling load after load of grain and is on the roads for hours and hours almost every day of the week here lately.

Mother goes to Bismarck at least once a week with her health business.

Andrew drives over to Stans', then drives grain cart all day (in the field, not on the road), then drives home again in the dark.

Jacob drives 4-wheeler to check the cows and helps with the driving when he's along with Mom occasionally.

I drive to Napoleon at least 3 times a week to work at the nursing home.

In all that driving, we've never had any serious accidents and I just praise and thank the Lord for that fact tonight!



2 comments:

Carra said...

Amen. :) That is truly something to be thankful for.

I'm thankful the Lord protected us canning yesterday, but especially working with the tractor and wood splitter... could very easily hurt someone.

Yours, Carra

Cora Beth said...

It is always so good to hear from you, Carra!!! :)