Thursday, December 15, 2011

Caring for little people--and bigger people...

I headed East early this morning to work at Helen's Daycare again (as Helen had a meeting to attend) and then a little before 2:00, I left there and headed for work at the nursing home again. It was a long day, but thankfully I'm not as tired as I thought I'd be. :)

Guess what I'll be doing in the morning? Yes, milking Sally. Andrew and Dad are leaving early (about 5:00AM) and heading for MN to get some parts for Andrews' Charger. They don't expect to be home until after evening chores tomorrow night, so Jacob will be doing the cow feeding and Mom and I are taking turns doing the milking; feeding grain to the calves/heifers/bulls; making sure everyone has water; and taking care of the goats. Oh yes, and feeding the cats and dogs too....

I'd better get some sleep!

1 comment:

Carra said...

I pray you sleep well, Cora. :) Be blessed. Carra