Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Quietest day I've had in a while...

I worked at Helens' daycare from 10:00AM to 5:15PM today. As there were only 6 little children there, it was the quietest day I've had there in a long time! :)

I came across a bit of trivial trivia the other day and thought I'd share it here, just to make sure all my fellow ND citizens are aware of the laws of this land!!!


Did you know that, according to North Dakota state law:

It is illegal to lie down and fall asleep with your shoes on?

....and also:

It is legal to shoot an Indian on horseback, provided you are in a covered wagon.

Not that it's comfortable sleeping with shoes on and I certainly don't believe we should shoot Indians!, but I just thought you should know. ;)

1 comment:

Carra said...

Hey Cora, :) I like that. Well I'm thankful that SC doesn't have a law against sleeping with your shoes on, if I wanted to that is! ;) Hmmm.... that I know of! I might ought to check that out! :) :)

Have a great day.
Love Carra