- I spent all day caring for Johanna and Tracy Jo---the 2 little girls I nanny for
- Andrew bought another car yesterday---a Stratus that needs a new motor
- Dad and Andrew have several days of grain cleaning left
- Our 15 Bronze baby turkeys are coming tomorrow!
- Mom and Jacob went gopher hunting today
- MaryAnna Balyeat is my new Prairie-Days-website-host-partner.........Visit the new website HERE and see if you can find all the members of our family in the header photo (there are also many new pictures in the album to scroll through).
- I have several political links I'd like to share---having to do with what took place at the Republican convention this last weekend:
- http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/356057/----Protests don’t affect outcome of delegate slate at ND GOP convention
- http://sayanythingblog.com/entry/video-former-ndgop-chairman-calls-national-delegate-selection-favoring-mitt-romney-a-railroad-job/---Video: Former NDGOP Chairman Calls National Delegate Selection Favoring Mitt Romney “A Railroad Job”
- http://sayanythingblog.com/entry/national-delegate-nomination-process-dissolves-into-chaos-at-ndgop-convention/---National Delegate Nomination Process Dissolves Into Chaos At NDGOP Convention
- The following video is a short interview done with the young woman who wished to voice some unfinished business way at the end of the convention. She was not given the floor to speak and had her microphone promptly cut... How unfair is that? (As a side note, you can see me in the background---in the blue top and cream skirt. :) )
- Finally, here's a photo to help with the stress that I may have just inflicted on anyone who just read the above articles and listened to the interview: ;)
In God, we can still trust. Of course, with that trust comes the responsibility on our part to act according to what we believe is right in God's eyes.
So, let's not get discouraged or be worried about where our once (very) great, republic Country is now headed, but instead, concentrate on the good----in this case, the very many more active, fighting-for-freedom, honor, love, and truth type of delegates that showed up this year than showed up 4 years ago!
....and the Revolution keeps growing!