Sunday, April 15, 2012

A new addition to our kitchen...

...arrived today. It was born to a cow out in the cold, wet weather and my family found it freezing cold. SO, it is now residing in our kitchen, beside the boxful of cheeping turkeys, hopefully to return to a healthy, happy calf by morning! The moisture is a great blessing and is what we've been asking God for, but it is also hard on little calves that are being born...

The GREAT news is that Andrew (and the other guys helped too) got my car running this morning and I was able to drive it to work today!!!!!!! :) It still needs a little more work done on it and some new tires put on, but it's drivable now anyway. "Thank you so much, fellas!!!!!!" I like my little blue/grey car!

It was a busy night at work and I'm tired. My dad is still up finishing up some tax work he is doing for the lady we rent some of our land from.... The others are just now heading for bed. It sounds like it's been a busy day on the farm.

No comments: