Monday, April 30, 2012

Splashin' mud...

I got my car nice and dirty today!  ...."Broke it in real good", as the guys would say.  The gravel roads are very challenging to drive on this year, with huge muddy ruts by every swamp or lake.  With all the rain we've had lately (for which we're truly grateful!), the roads were especially bad as I headed over to the M's to babysit "My" little girls. 

It ended up being quite nice out this afternoon and the little girls and I went for a walk/stroller ride again and then Johanna and I drew/scribbled on the sidewalk with chalk.   It was a pretty nice, quite day...

When I got home, I learned that another of my goats had kidded, having twin bucklings.  We are now half done kidding.  :) 

This will be the turkeys' second night outside.  They all made it through the night last night, so hopefully the same will be true this time!   It sure is quieter and less smelly inside now.

Andrew had another something on his car-trailer when I got home too.  I imagine he'll be writing about that soon...

Well, I think that's all the new news.  Check the post below for pictures from Saturday.....

Good night all.~

No comments: