Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Tomorrow is my last day...

...as a part-time CNA at the Napoleon Care Center. I'll still go in on a PRN basis----as needed, as I have time to do so. It's sad in some ways and exciting in others.... :)

I took my car to town to work again today. It purred right along all the way there and all the way back home, the return journey being made in a little misty rain shower. I'm so thankful to have my own vehicle once again!

The turkeys are growing and growing. It's about time to make an addition to their little box house! Hopefully the days will be warm enough soon so we can get them outside. They had started to fly out of their box (which is in the kitchen), so I had to get a piece of a metal-bar kennel to lay on top so they can see out but can't get out...

Well, I need some sleep, so will say goodnight to you all. "Good night". ~

No comments: