Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I purchased a goat this morning...

My family and I usually send our tithe money to "Gospel For Asia". We read their book, "Revolution in World Missions" several years ago and were convinced of their truly caring hearts and believe in what they're doing in their ministry. Gospel For Asia has a neat program where you can decide where your money goes to--you can buy an animal for an Asian family; get a bike for a person; build a house; buy Bibles; provide clothing; radios; tools; plus many other things, or you can just donate to wherever GFA needs the money most. You can visit this link: http://www.gfa.org/donation to see the many different ways your money can be used to bless others.

So, this morning I decided to ask for my tithe money to be spent on purchasing a goat for some family in Asia. May she be a great blessing to them and may they have a good fence for her!

No comments: