Thursday, November 12, 2009

Jesus and You and Me~

I'm working on putting another lengthy picture post together, but don't have time to finish it tonight. However, Andrew was so kind as to put the song that I played for Mr. & Mrs. Dagley (during the afternoon open-mic time) onto You-Tube so that I can share it with you now... (A big thank you also goes to Hannah--for recording the song!!!) If you watch closely, you can see a little red-head climb up on the bench with me for a few seconds worth of a piano duet! :)

4 comments:

Hannah said...

You play the piano beautifully Cora!

Miss Grace Elizabeth said...

Hi Cora,
Nice playing!
Beautiful song.

This week I made two new cheeses
If you would like to see them I have posted them on my blog.
I am going to be posting pictures of them throughout the whole aging processes.
Have a good day.
~Grace

Rachel said...

Aww, what a sweet couple they are! :D I can really see the love of Christ in them both and see that they truly love each other! :) That is so special! :D

And you played so lovely Cora! :D You have such talent there! That little girl was so cute! HaHa! :D You two play so nice together! ;)

Thank you (and Andrew) for sharing this video with us!

Love and Hugs!
~Rachel~

Anonymous said...

That was SO sweet! My favorite part was all of the little kids in the background. I was wondering what you were going to do if the little girl started a duet. :) Sometimes we let my little brother wander around during church too (and my dad has to go fetch him!). Great post!

-Anna