Saturday, January 1, 2011

January 1st, 2011~

The new year started out sunny and cold, but it was a lovely day for us, spent indoors mainly.

We were not able to go to our friends' house after all, but hope to make it there next weekend, if the roads are safe to venture out on. The Keister family has asked me to come and stay with them (and help them :) ) for a few days the beginning of March, after their 4th child is born, so I'm really hoping that that will work out!!! Lane K. was my music teacher for a year and a half, so I got to know their family better when I went to their house for lessons every other week. Also, Sarah K. and the children come every other month or so, when she gets her Azure order.... I really hope I can get my work schedule arranged so I can help them!

Our day was spent in finishing, "The Calling of Dan Matthews"; singing hymns; eating ice cream; playing games; watching "Cromwell"; and in sending out the e-mail version of our annual letter (if you haven't received our letter today and would like to, just leave me a comment with your address, or write to me at corabeth87@gmail.com and I'll send it to you.

And now, I wish you a merry Winter and a happy new year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New year dear daughter!
I will pray that you can go and help Sarah when the new baby comes! I know what a blessing that you will be to her/them as you are so wonderful with children! I don't know why I should pray that you leave us, though, so that makes no sense whatever. It's just that I love you so much and want to see you happy! Taking care of children seems to make you happy so I hope that you can go!
Love always,
Mom
PS. You may want to check out the comments that we received on our computer about the letter. :)

Rachel Beth said...

Thank you for your annual letter. I'm so pleased to receive it!
Trust all your plans and dreams for 2011 will work out just right.

God bless.
love you,
Rachel*

PS I'll be sending your postcard off next week. :)