Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Quilted dresses?

I found an interesting quilting site today (did that catch your attention, Tamera? :) ) that has pictures of quilted dresses that were on display at a ND quilt show in 2009.

Click HERE to see 4 of the dresses;
click HERE to see another one;
and click HERE to see the last.


I like how these dresses look, (especially the 2nd and the last) because of the ladies' dresses in "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers," I'm sure, but another member of my family thinks most of them look strange. What's your opinion?

I'm done with working in town for the week now, and am moving on to babysitting. :) And do you remember what comes after that??????

3 comments:

Stacey Bradshaw said...

Ohhhhhh, I LOVE those dresses!!! Seven Brides is one of my favorite movies, and I have always wanted to have dresses like those. :-)

Rachel Beth said...

wow, interesting dresses, and what a lot of work must have gone into their making. :)
God bless
love, Rachel*

Tamera said...

I saw them when I was at the quilt show. They were even more wonderful in person!