Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Funny girls!

I watched "my" girls from 8:30am to 7:30pm today.  Their mama had bought some finger-paint and water-paints, so while Tracy Jo took her morning nap, we painted lots of things, then put them all up on the refrigerator (for a few minutes, then Johanna took them all back down again...).  Later, we built forts with the couch pillows and Tracy Jo was having fun putting a blanket over her head and then walking around!  Silly little ones!  Oh yes...  While I was checking some things out on the computer, Johanna climbed up behind me and started playing with my hair.  Then, when I turned and looked at her, she said "supise" and giggled.   Fun times!

I got home just 1 minute before my mom and Andrew returned home from Bismarck.  Dad and Jacob had done the chores, so we ate supper then and later, everyone did what they wanted (the guys read Farm Show I think; Mom was on the computer; and I played piano). 

I thought I'd share the forecast with all of you, as I received a special notice in my e-mail-box regarding it....    Have a wonderful day, thanking the Lord for as many blessings as you can think of!

Turkeys will thaw in the morning, then warm in the oven to
an afternoon high near 190 F. The kitchen will turn hot and
humid.

During the late afternoon and evening, the cold front of a
knife will slice through the turkey, causing an accumulation
of one to two inches on plates. Mashed potatoes will drift
across one side while cranberry sauce creates slippery spots
on the other.


A weight watch and indigestion warning have been issued for
the entire area, with increased stuffiness around the
beltway. During the evening, the turkey will diminish and
taper off to leftovers, dropping to a low of 34 F in the
refrigerator.

Looking ahead to Friday and Saturday, high pressure to eat
sandwiches will be established. Flurries of leftovers can be
expected both days with a 50 percent chance of scattered
soup late in the day. We expect a warming trend where soup
develops.

By early next week, eating pressure will be low as
the only wish left will be the bone.

No comments: