Thursday, July 7, 2011

Greenhouse pictures coming soon!

I took some pictures of our green jungle the other day, but haven't loaded them onto my computer yet, and am too tired tonight to do so, but I'll try to get them up tomorrow. :)

The inspection went well this morning (thank you to those who prayed!) and the guys were able to work on haying/cultivating the rest of the day, as the sun was shining brightly. PTL!

I worked in town again today. Now I'm done for the week there. Tomorrow will be a busy day of housecleaning and food preparation once again, unless the plans change in the morning? It always helps to be flexible when living on a farm....

Well, I'm awfully tired tonight, so I'm going to wish you all a good night and a good Friday and be off...............................................

2 comments:

Carra said...

Dear Cora,
Thank you for the post. I'm looking forward to the photos. I am so thankful that the inspection went well, and that your family was able to continue harvesting later during the day.
I'm sure you feel good being done with your week of work. :)
Oh yes. Flexibility is definitely necessary on a farm!
My love. Carra

Miss Linda said...

How is your father's back doing? So glad to hear the inspection went well. I hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)