Saturday, July 16, 2011

We were gone all day...

The small town of Robinson, ND had their Centennial celebration this weekend and, as several members of my family wanted to get away from the farm work that would otherwise be starring us in the eye if we "Rested" at home, it was decided that we would attend this event. Besides, we'd not been to a parade yet this year, and we usually go to at least one a year. :) I have lots of pictures to share from today and from my time with the Keister family, but just now when I tried to transfer my pictures onto my computer, I got an error that I don't understand, so will have to wait for tomorrow when I can ask our very-local tech support man (namely, Andrew) what I am to do about it.....

We all got rather burnt to a crisp by the end of the day, Mother and I especially. Jacob told me tonight, right before family prayer time, that I am no longer a pale face but am rather now a red skin. I threw a pillow at him, and we had a good laugh.... :)

Summer has definitely, finally arrived here in North Dakota. I wonder if we'll have to uncover our air conditioner pretty soon??????

Hopefully there will be pictures to share tomorrow evening!

May the Lord bless you all in this new week,
~Cora Beth

1 comment:

Carra said...

Dear Cora,
Sounds like ya'll had a fun day. We spent the day cleaning house, mostly... stringing, and canning beans, and bottling honey!
And delivering it to the store that buys it from us.

The Lord Jesus is truly good.
Have a blessed day.
Love your friend, Carra