Saturday, July 2, 2011

Working on a picture post...

I'm currently working on a very belated post (about Prairie Days and our cousins' visit), but as I don't think it will be ready tonight, I will tell you a little about our day and then go load some more pictures. :)

It was a delightful day, spent doing not much of anything! We had our hymn sing time and read more about Mr. John Birch... (His is a most interesting story, one very much worth reading.) This afternoon, we dug out our old croquet set and taught Jacob how to play, as it's been so long since we've played that he'd quite forgotten everything about the game! After getting nice and hot, we headed for the house to make some Orange Sorbets in our Vita-Mix.... Delicious! We did some things on our own for a while, (Andrew got the Internet working again on my computer, as it wasn't working most of the day for some reason?) and then we started in on a long movie we've been waiting for a long time to watch. It's so nice to just spend a peaceful day at home!

Andrew (Man Of Courage blog) posted a picture-full post today about our trip to the Garrison Dam last week. I thought about writing a post about it too, but he covers everything so well that I thought I'd just point you in the direction of his blog to read about our little road trip.

Well, that group of pictures is loaded, so I'd best get the next one started. :)
May God be with you 'til we meet again!
~Cora

1 comment:

Carra said...

I'm so glad you had such a nice day. You have a nice family Cora. Thank you for sharing tid-bits about your lives.
May Jesus bless you all!
Your friend. Carra