Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Obstacle course...

As I left Napoleon tonight, I didn't realize that I'd be driving through an obstacle course on the way home! Shortly after turning onto the Hwy., I had to move over for a couple of boxes that were on the road. A little further on, I had to do a little swerve to the left so as not to drive over the 5 or 6 orange kittens that were along the side of the road! Then, around the lake, I had to dodge to the right so as to miss the 4 half-grown raccoons that were in the middle of the road!


After that, I slowed down.


It began to sprinkle then and kept on all the rest of the way home. I was thankful when the one vehicle I did meet on the road was driving in the correct lane! :) Of course, I said a prayer of thanks too that I didn't hit anything, (other than the raindrops....)



This is going to be a very short post, as I hope to get a few hours of good sleep and then wake up and get things ready to head to our friends' place.


So, good night, dear friends! I may (or may not) be posting tomorrow night, depending on if I spend the night with the K. family or not.....

1 comment:

Carra said...

Dear Cora,
What a driving adventure! Gracious.

Thank the Lord Jesus for protecting you and keeping you safe!
May you be blessed, and have fun. :)
Love Carra