Thursday, October 4, 2012

We picked our green tomatoes last night...

....and it's a good thing we did too, as it snowed a couple hours after that!  Yes, I did say that 4-lettered S word!   I'm trying to get up my courage to go out and do the morning goat milking and turkey/calf chores.... 

Let me see, what did we all do yesterday? 

Well, I know that my dad went to Bismarck to the chiropractor again (for his sore hip/back), and also bought the needed lumber (and toilet seat) to build an outhouse for this weekend.  ;)

My mom had a few sessions to do here at home and later, we picked the tomatoes (and zucchini).

Andrew went to Strasburg to buy a transmission for his brown pickup, then he and Jacob worked on the process of getting the old one out.

I babysat until 4:00, then came home and helped get supper ready and, yes, picked the tomatoes.

Today looks like another full day!  More on that later....

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

We picked our tomatoes, too. I'm glad to have that done. Tim even got the garden tilled for me. Daniel and Leah were so excited for the snow. As I write this it is almost gone already. But the moisture is good.