Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Grandpa's auction sale...

On my drive home tonight, after working in town, I was dreading the pile of books, clothes, dresser drawers, dolls, etc... that I knew were waiting on my bed--waiting to be cleared off before I could crawl in for the night. (I'm in the process of moving dressers and my bookcase around currently to fit the piano in.)

When I got home and walked in my room however, what should I find but the drawers put away; the dolls set on my dresser, alongside the books and other things; and my bed pulled back invitingly! :) What a sweet family I am a part of!

I was planning to do a picture-post of my grandpa's auction sale, but Mother spent a good while putting such a post together last night, so I'll just point you in that direction and let you read and see about our time HERE.

I am working on a picture-post of our cousins' time here though, so be looking for that in the near future. I feel so behind on blogging....

Here's a quick quote before I jump into bed.

"Sometimes the Lord calms the storm, and other times He lets the storm rage and focuses on calming His child."

How true that is~

Well, "Good night, sleep tight!"

No comments: