Saturday, July 31, 2010

A lazy day...

My dad, brother and I spent the day doing not much of anything. That is SOOO nice to do once in a while! We did do our chores of course and watched a Dr. Davis message about the kingdom of our influence, and then we watched some movies and took it easy and listened to the sound of rain on the rooftop. It is still raining and there is lightning lighting up the sky...

When we talked to Mother and Jacob tonight, they were so very happy sounding. They're unfortunately having computer/Internet problems there, so haven't been able to share pictures with us and you all as they'd hoped. Andrew gave Jacob some technological advice so maybe they'll get it to work now?

I don't have much else to say, so I guess I won't say anymore. :)

1 comment:

Cora said...

I'm glad you took a day of rest! You seem to work astonishingly hard!

~Cora