Wednesday, July 28, 2010

How many clothes-pins...


...can you hold in YOUR hand at once??? This is the game Jacob and I were playing this evening while taking the wash off the line... I could only make 16, but he made 20! :)
Thank you all so much for your suggestions, memories, and recipe for that little green vegetable that puzzles me in my garden... I continually feel so blessed to find I have friends out there to share ideas with and joys and sorrows and, well, a little of everything. Thank you for being there! May God bless you!
Please be praying for my mom and brother, Jacob, tomorrow as they prepare for their flight for Georgia the following day, that all would come together smoothly and that they will truly be able to enjoy their vacation to the fullest!
As for us left here at home, I'm sure we could use some prayer too... :)

No comments: