Saturday, July 10, 2010

My garden~

Working in town takes up a lot of the time I usually have to devote to the garden, so this years greenery consist of a lot of weeds amongst the vegetables. However, on days when Mom and I have the whole afternoon to work out there, much gets accomplished!

The Indian corn surrounding my round garden is growing nicely and is waist high on me...
The middle of my garden consists of pretty rocks I picked up while picking rocks in the field this spring; a frog from my grandma; and several varieties of flowers which are not yet blooming...
My bird-bath (and another frog)...

My garden is turning into a nice place to sit and rest a while.~
Want to come join me?

2 comments:

Cora said...

I'd love to come join you!

~Cora

Kimberly said...

I love your garden spot. It looks like a lovely place to sit and enjoy. Blessings on you and your family today. I am praying for good things to come out of this sale. Love to you special young woman!