Friday, July 23, 2010

My Wurlitzer~

After polishing my piano while cleaning house today, I decided to take a picture and share it with you all... My brothers helped me hang the musical wall-decorations this afternoon and were laughing about how the one instrument has 4 strings, but has 11 tuning pegs! Hmmm... I still like how it looks and so will leave it on my wall. :)

We are headed for bed a little earlier than usual tonight, as we are going to Bismarck in the morning to visit a Sabbath-keeping church group we recently learned of. We actually met a couple of the members at Prairie Days this year, and they seemed really nice and I know they love the Lord too, so we'll see how it goes...
May God be with you,
Cora~

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

The piano looks so nice. I like the wall decorations and the dolls. They go so well with the piano. May your playing be a sweet offering up to the Lord. And may your Sabbath be blessed. How exciting to meet more Sabbath keepers!

Anonymous said...

ooh! You're piano's lovely! And your wall decorations, too! Actually, my grandpa has decoration just the same as the one in the middle! It's beautiful! Enjoy!