Thursday, June 11, 2009

"The 50 States that Rhyme..."

Andrew helped me get this video loaded onto You-Tube today and I'm so happy to be able to share it with you finally. I'm only sad that I didn't think to start taping it right when the song started, so missed the "When I was small I studied US geography. The teacher said, 'Will you stand up and list the states for me?'" This song was my favorite, or at least, pretty close to favorite part of the graduation program. Jacob and I heard this song over and over in the barn while Andrew was practicing, so now we can sing along with him, although not quite as fast!

Anyway, enjoy and be ready to clap--if you like that kind of thing!

1 comment:

*~Virginia~* said...

sheesh!!!!!!!!!! man, I think I even heard "Pennsylvania" hahahahahahaha!!!!!
wow, I'd be breathless after that!!!!!:)