Wednesday, December 16, 2009

We got home very late, so....

.....I'm SO tired and need to get some sleep, as I have a full day of babysitting tomorrow. :)

We got some great deals in Bismarck and had a great time at the library finding lots of interesting books, but I'll tell you more about all that another time.

Oh yes, I'd like to mention now, though, that we have company tonight... Mr. Dagley was doing some business in the area and needed some more goats' milk for making his soap, so we invited him to spend the night and he took us up on our offer. As most of us didn't get home until quite late (Dad was able to visit longer) and then had to do chores, we didn't get much visiting time in, but maybe we'll have a chance to get caught up a bit in the morning--when everyone is more awake!

I shall bid you all a goodnight and wish you God's richest blessings as you follow Him.~

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hi Cora!
I quite agree that shopping is exhausting! The library is always a nice stop though! :) I'm sure you slept well after your outing.

God bless you and your family! :)
Love
Rachel*

Miss Grace Elizabeth said...

Did you have a nice time babysitting Cora?
I was with my sis with her boys today!
~Grace