Thursday, December 17, 2009

Yea, though I walk.......

Isn't that just the perfect verse for this picture? My cousin sent me a neat forward tonight and this was one of the pictures in it. I'll try to share more pictures in the days ahead...

I babysat for some of our neighbors today and, as the children were very well behaved, my job was pretty easy! Little Amelia (2) was so cute and kept saying "Honey" at the end of most everything that she said. She knows how to win a persons heart! :) The twins, James & Michael were so adorable too and I so much enjoyed watching them work on their standing abilities... They are all just SOOOOO cute and sweet!!!

There's so much more I could say, but I need some rest, so I'll try to do a catch-up post in the days ahead. No promises, but I'll try!

3 comments:

Miss Grace Elizabeth said...

That's a really brave cat! dogs and water!

I'm glad you had a nice time Cora. Little Amelia is so sweet!
My youngest nephew M. is just learning to crawl and get around it is so much fun to watch him.
Good night!
~Grace

Hannah said...

Yes that picture goes very well with that verse :)!

Awe! little children are so sweet! I had so much fun with my nephews today! My oldest nephew is starting to talk more and more. He calls his little brother "Izzy" and it is SO cute!!
Hope your rest and dreams are sweet!
Goodnight,
~Hannah

Rose said...

Hello!

I tagged you - check out my blog for the details :)

Blessings!