Friday, August 26, 2011

Busy day again...

This has been another very full day. My dad hauled 2 loads of grain to Enderlin (he left real early), so was gone all day. Andrew swathed down a wheat field. Jacob and Hristiyan (riding with Jacob) baled hay. Mother and I cleaned the house and cooked, and I gave my aquarium a thorough cleaning again too....

Jacob and Hristiyan got home around chores time and got Sally in so I could milk her and they then did the goat chores. They had a little time to play farming on the computers while waiting for Dad and Andrew to arrive home. I guess they didn't get enough real farming time in or something?

I had a sudden cold come on today and so rested a while as I was feeling pretty miserable. Some of us still really want to go to the zoo tomorrow though, so we'll see what happens.

I'd best get some sleep. Good night~

1 comment:

Carra said...

Dearest Cora,

Oh.... colds are awful. I am praying for you. :( I'm so sorry. May the Lord be your Strength and Comfort.

Whenever I feel bad, I am very much encouraged by the Psalms. Particularily 46... it's a wonderful reminder of what Jesus is to us.

With love,
Carra