Wednesday, August 24, 2011

He made it...

Our cousin (or second cousin, rather) arrived this evening with his grandparents. They are now going on to visit other relatives while Hristiyan stays with us for a few days on the farm. I just arrived home from work, so haven't seen him yet, but I did see his shoes by my brothers' boots and heard his voice when I told the boys goodnight. :)

I realized today that I didn't set a date that I would do my drawing on! I guess I'll do it this coming Tuesday so everyone has a weeks time that they can enter in if they so desire. :)

All went well at work tonight, but I'm still pretty tired, so I'm heading for bed right away.

Good night everyone.~


1 comment:

Carra said...

Dear Cora,
Greetings friend! How are you? :) It's good to hear that your cousin made it safely... it is always wonderful to spend time with family... and young children especially. I always pray that I can be a good testimony to them, sparking a love for the Living Water, our Lord Jesus, that is never quenched.
I just pray the Lord can use you in this young fellow's life in a really special way.

All my love. :) Glad you're home safe too.
Take care,
Carra