Saturday, August 20, 2011

"Trust His Heart"

I'm pretty sure I've shared a different version of this song on my blog some time ago, but it is a continual blessing to me and I wanted to share it again. It is one of my absolute favorites!





My brothers and I spent the day at home. We watched a wonderful Dr. Davis sermon on the topic of "Integrity"... I love how Dr. Davis teaches! I'm always inspired to do better, to serve the Lord more thoroughly after listening to the truths that the Lord has shown this man of God.


This afternoon, we played a couple games of Monopoly (each of my brothers won one), then we watched a couple movies. In between there somewhere, we did chores and the boys ate. I mixed up another batch of my special drink (aka: Lemonade).


We talked to Dad a while ago and learned that he had a pretty rough day with the ache in his mouth. He actually went to see a dentist there in Missoula and they gave him some antibiotics again to fight the infection. He couldn't talk very well, so our visit was short. Please join us in keeping him in prayer. Thank you!


Here's wishing you all a blessed new week. ~


2 comments:

Carra said...

Dearest Cora,

I'm so very very sorry to hear about your dad's toothache. I sure pray it clears up soon. That's terrible....

I will certainly continue praying for him.

Cora, I was wondering if you could say a prayer for me... I'm trying to trust the Lord for each step in my life. Sometimes satan attacks me... and I'm trying to stand in the Word the Lord Jesus gives me. I think the Lord is trying to teach me to trust Him more. Over the last year or two, I've fretted a lot over even small things... and I know the Lord is not pleased with that. Your prayers will be very cherished.

Much love, Carra

Rachel said...

Aww, I'm so sorry your dad is still unwell and feeling worse. :( I'll be continuing to keep him in prayer!! I'm sure that's not fun to be traveling with the pain like that. :(

OH my goodness! *LOVE* this song! :D We had it as part of a cantata when we had a choir a number of years back - loved it! It was a duet between "Joseph" and "Mary". :) I always wanted to play the part of Mary and sing this song...I spent hours in my room singing through all the songs in the cantata and making sure I had each note *perfect*. ;) HeHe! Ahh, to be 15 again! :D Lol!

Sounds like you and your brothers are having a good time together. Hmm, my brothers always beat me too, don't feel bad. ;) Except in Monopoly, Jessica almost always wins that. :)

Love and Hugs my dear friend!
~Rachel~

P.S. - Thanks for your comment on my blog! :) I didn't know you were a doodler! :D Fun! I'm not much of an artist...Jessica got all Dad's art skills. ;) But I do enjoy coloring pictures of nature in coloring books with colored pencils from time to time. :) I have a few coloring books that I keep for such purposes. ;)