Monday, August 1, 2011

Alas, it is late.

I got home from work in town a while ago; showered and am now tired and ready for bed! I agreed to go into work 4 hours earlier than usual tomorrow so that one of the long time CNAs could get off to go to Judys' funeral, so I'd best get some sleep now... I was debating about if I should go to the funeral or not, but now that this lady (who knows the family a lot better than I do) has asked me to take over for her, it seems clear what I should do. I can still be praying for the family even when I'm not there....

So, good night everyone.~

PS. I came across a poem about being a CNA that blessed me as I could really relate to it. If you wish, you can read it HERE.

1 comment:

Carra said...

Dear Cora,
I am praying for you today.
May you be blessed as you serve the Lord Jesus in the path He has led you on.
Love Carra